Friday, May 10, 2019

May 2019 Happy Hour

Hello everyone!

It's May, we have so much going on this month.   
My grandson turns 1, we bought a new home and are moving.  
Just busy, busy, busy!

I am also celebrating my mom! She was a strong and 
amazing woman, I miss here with every fiber of my being. 
 I would give anything to spend 1 more minute with her.  

We always had so much fun together and yes we got into trouble a lot!

My daughter became a mom a year ago and she also amazes me!
That is how I came up with the name for this kit!
each piece is $1.00 until May 17th
available exclusively at Plain Digital Wrapper

Here is the palette for May we had
a Mother theme this month and my kits name is




(as always cardstock are included)










and here are a few items from my CT Heather and Jodi









Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment