Thursday, August 19, 2010

FlyBoy Collaboration Kit and a Freebie

The first time I saw this kit, my dad immediately came to mind.  After 45 years, I just found out he use to be a pilot back in the 40's.  I just happened across his flight plan book, as my mom and I were going through some stuff to get it organized.  When I asked him about it he just lit up and started telling me stories.  I need to get those recorded!

This kit is perfect for all aviation fans and is great for scrapping your trip to the National Air and Space Museum, AirVenture, an air show, or snapshots of your RC airplane enthusiast.

The Scrappy Kat kit includes 21 papers, 55 elements, & 2 alpha (1 in red & 1 in green).

The Seal Scraps kit includes 19 papers, 40 elements, and a skywriting alpha.



Here are a few layouts to inspire you:





and last but not least here is your Bragbook pages:


No comments:

Post a Comment