Thursday, December 30, 2010

Sugar Pink Fantasy and a Quickpage Freebie

I am not really what you would call a girly, girl.  I am more of a tomboy.  But for my awesome friends and family and all of you who might enjoy something rather pink and girly, I made this fun kit called Sugar Pink Fantasy.  Well it actually started out as a christmas kit that was going to be called Sugar Plum Fairies, but I just couldn't get into that.  So without further adieu...


image linked to store or click HERE

and here are some layouts by my amazing CT:

Becky X2


Stephanie X2



Katherine X4





LadyNoleJM - STS CT x2


They all did such an amazing job with this kit. 

Also Stephanie, one of my CT made a QuickPage for you


click on image to download or click HERE

Make sure and leave love if you download the QP and if you like my designs.  I would really appreciate it.












3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Dec. 31, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete