Friday, April 1, 2011

April Build A Kit at Stuff To Scrap

April Build A Kit
Buy 3 or more collections get 50% off! Find out how:

Christopher is a kit inspired by my son.  I had so much fun creating this kit and I hope you will like it too.  It has a snake, chameleon, frog and game pieces and lots of other unique elements. It is available exclusively at Stuff To Scrap

BUT I have a great deal to go along with the April Build A Kit.  If you buy 3 or more kits you can get 50% off by using the coupon listed below.  It is like getting a bundle for a great deal!


***Please note that there is 30 elements not 33!***









Here are a couple of amazing layouts by the CTM's

Stephanie


Katherine


Christine
she used one of my quickpages for her layout!


Plus I will have a few freebies for you this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment