Wednesday, December 14, 2011

New Creative Team Members

First off, I would like to take a moment and thank Stephanie and Christie for being apart of my team this year.  I really enjoyed gettng to know them and their layouts were beautiful!  They did an amazing job and I am very greatful to them.

Secondly, I have added a few more members to my Creative Team so I will introduce them:

Claire
Claire is my new CT Manager and has already done a wonderful job setting up our CT Forum for us.
Claire is 27 from Fife,Scotland. She is Mummy to 2 and 1 on the way,
 in her spare time she make siggies and layouts.

Liesl
Liesl Kyle and is married with 2 grown up children. She teaches at a private girls' only school and loves to add beauty around me. She enjoy various crafts including decoupage, jewelry making, fabric painting, decorative needle work and of course digital scrapbooking.  She has never been part of a CT before but is excited to join our team. She has various styles of scrapping including - vintage, clusters, fantasy, scenes, blending  and has received various awards for her digital scrap book pages
Brenian (Bren)
Bren is a SAHM except for three days a week she works for Wal-Mart.
 She has been doing digital scrap booking for over four years. 
She enjoys designing layouts and she loves promoting a designer's work in every way possible.

Chris
Chris lives in Australia with her lovely husband and 2 boys and lovely Daughter.  She has been scrapbooking since 2001 and totaly addicted. She enjoys digital, hybrid and paper scrapbooking.  Her other hobbies are photography, making handmade bears, knitting and crochet.


No comments:

Post a Comment