Saturday, August 4, 2012

Exciting News - JMC Designs Newsletter is Coming.

Hi Everyone,

JMC Designs is starting a newsletter and that is how you will now get any freebies on my blog.  It will be sent out twice a month with freebies.  I will not give your email addresses to anyone or sell them to anyone.

This is only to promote JMC Designs and while I do that give all my followers freebies.

I am very excited.  Our first newsletter will go out Friday, August 6th.  So make sure you get signed up and make sure to tell your friends to get signed up as well.

So to help entice you to sign up for our new Newsletter, I will be giving away a full kit to anyone who signs up for my newsletter.  This will end August 31, 2012.

Just click the Link on the Right at the top.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment