Sunday, July 22, 2012

New Release: Dragon Breath

Jodi has a brand new kit released today called Dragons Breath. If you are looking for a kit to scrap layouts for kids who love fairy tales, knights, dungeons and dragons then this is the kit for you! It was originally given away as a participation prize for the 'This Scrappers Got Talent' Contest on Stuff To Scrap forums. With 15 papers, 39 fabulous elements and full alpha, check out the previews!




It's on sale for 50% off for the month of July so do grab it soon!

Here are some of the layouts by Jodi's awesome CT:
This cute one is by Anika:

Katherine:


ptkj:

2 comments:

  1. I love this kit! The dragons are so adorable! And I like the description at STS: for all your dragon needs. My kids and I love dragons! = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. These dragons are so cute! And description is so fun "For all your dragon needs..." , but I really needed from dragon :) ! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete