Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Begin Again

Yee-Haw - it's official today I am BACK!  Here is my first kit I am releasing and I created with starting over or beginning again...

It has my 3 favorite colors in it and I hope you will stop by my store at Scraps-N-Pieces and purchase it for 40% off until June 30th. Also as you may or may not know I always include the cardstocks in my kits for free!

There are a few other goodies in my store as well that are also 40% off.

Thank  you so much for all the wonderful comments and well wishes! I can't begin to tell you how much it means to me!

Check out this awesome kit - you can scrap just about anything with it.





and here are some amazing layouts created by my new CT Team
a few have stayed with me and a few are brand new!

Beth


Katherine


Nicole



Jamie



Heather
also made a Father's Day Card




and a couple by me



I hope you enjoy this kit as much as I did making it!

No comments:

Post a Comment