Friday, July 3, 2015

Full House - New Release plus BBQ and Fireworks Re-release

Full House - New Release plus BBQ and Fireworks Re-release both 40 % off until July 10th in my SNP Store and FREEBIES - REMEMBER I ALWAYS INCLUDE THE CARDSTOCK IN MY KITS FOR FREE! I am also including FREE Wordart!

Have you moved into a new home, your first home or apartment, then this fun kit is for you!  It is also great to scrap just about anything - as you will see with the layouts that my amazing CT members have made along with a few I made.  A few of my CT also made freebies for you to pick up on there blogs...








Look what you can do with this kit:


Jamie



she also has this freebie on her site for you
 

Heather



here is a freebie from Heather also you can pick up on her blog



Beth




here is a freebie from Beth



Tonje




Here is a freebie from Tonje




Jodi

I used this kit to make a cute Siggy






As you can see with the layouts I made you can scrap just about anything with this kit.

BBQ and Fireworks - Rerelease

Fun kit you can scrap your BBQ pictures or your firework picture or both - every year we have a BBQ and we watch and shot our own fireworks, usually with family and friends.  So I made this kit to go with all those pictures:






Beth


Beth has a freebie for you on her blog


Jodi




Enjoy and thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment