Friday, July 1, 2016

New Release - July Bits N Pieces - Sunshine Everywhere

I love the Sunshine, it makes me so happy. When I arrived here in Utah, many years ago,  from Florida.  My school teacher called me "Sunshine".  People think I am weird, but I love the heat that comes with it.
As a child, I was always outside.  We biked, swam, played in the hose, played all sorts of outdoor games.  We would go to the beach all the time and I loved every second of being a kid.
So when this color scheme came up, the first thing I thought of was SUNSHINE -  These portions of Sunshine Everywhere are perfect to scrap all your summer and spring photos.

Each piece is $1.00 until July 7th


 
 



Here are some layouts by my Creative Team 

Katherine


Beth


Janet

and Heather
Heather also made a card front and a facebook timeline




Thank you for stopping by!
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment