Saturday, March 30, 2019

New Release - Ladybug Hugs

I have a new release for you this week
called...

Ladybug Hugs
available exclusively at Plain Digital Wrapper
I loved making this kit with this adorable color palette!

kit includes
Upper and lowercase Alphabet
18 Cardstock
24 Patterned Papers
74 Unique elements



also available to go along with this kit is

Accents


Embossed Papers


Flair


Graffiti


Journal Cards


Wooden Papers


Stitch Clusters


WordArt


This is a huge kit with lots of extras.  I had so much fun playing around and creating with this palette  I went way overboard.

Here are some cute items by my CT Heather and Jodi







I didn't get a freebie made this time around.
Maybe in a few days I will have time!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hugs
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment