Tuesday, September 15, 2015

New Releases - Laura Leigh and Never A Dull Moment

I have two New Releases for you today...
The first is Laura Leigh, this is a kit I made on behalf of my cousin who I had such 
a fun childhood with.  We have moved apart and don't see each other much anymore. 
The second kit Never A Dull Moment has to date been one of the funnest to create, I love the colors and elements and made this kit because of by beautiful daughter and handsome son..
Life as they were growing up was Never A Dull Moment!
I know you will enjoy these two fun colorful kits.  They will be 50% off until September 30th.
There are also a couple of freebies for you so keep scrolling along...







I have a freebie for you:


Click on preview to download or HERE

here are some fun layouts my CT created

Katherine


Heather



Heather also made these cute iron-on transfers




Beth



Jodi





 




Layouts by my amazing CT

Jodi



Beth



Katherine


Heather



I also made a littel freebie for you from Never A Dull Moment


Click on preview to download or HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment