Thursday, October 15, 2015

New Releases - On the Farm and Speed LImit

I have two fun releases for you this week:  On the Farm and Speed Limit both kits are 50% off until October 22th

On the Farm I made because I have always loved farm animals and as a teenager hung out alot at my Uncles farm and a boyfriend's farm and had a blast riding horses and helping my Uncle with his crops.

Speed Limit I made this kit because I had several people request a kit to do with cars.

I hope you can use them to scrap all your farm and vehicle photos!

On the Farm comes with
Full Alphabet, 82 Elements, 
18 Cardstock, 20 Papers






here are a couple of layouts by my CT

Beth



Katherine


Jodi



Heather


 and look at these adorable card fronts Heather made






Speed Limit comes with
Full Alphabet, 56 Elements, 
10 Cardstock, 20 Papers
5 Flags. 5 Flairs, 18 Road Signs,
16 Word Art and Bits








Layouts by my Awesome CT

Beth




Katherine


Jodi



Heather




and check out this adorable card front Heather made


No comments:

Post a Comment