Friday, June 23, 2017

Sunshine Everywhere - New Re-release

I am re-releasing one of my all time favorite summer kits.
Plus a new FREEBIE Below

I love the Sunshine, it makes me so happy. When I arrived here in Utah, many years ago,  from Florida.  My school teacher called me "Sunshine".  People think I am weird, but I love the heat that comes with it.
As a child, I was always outside.  We biked, swam, played in the hose, played all sorts of outdoor games.  We would go to the beach all the time and I loved every second of being a kid.
So when this color scheme came up, the first thing I thought of was SUNSHINE -  FLORIDA.  These items from Sunshine Everywhere are perfect to scrap all your summer and spring photos.

Sunshine Everywhere
50% off until June 30
you can pick them up in either store
Plain Digital Wrapper
or
With Love Studios
 



 



Here are some layouts by my Creative Team 

Katherine


Beth



and Heather
Heather also made a card front and a facebook timeline




and here is the new freebie I made for you!

4 Wooden Discs


You can click on preview to download or HERE

Thank you for stopping by!
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment