Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Christopher Kit turned into A Bundle

My number one selling kit, all thank to my loyal followers.  I have wanted to do this for awhile now, and finally had some time to pull it together.



Christopher is a kit inspired by my son. I had so much fun creating this kit and I hope you will like it too. It has a snake, chameleon, frog and game pieces and lots of other unique elements.

Bundle Includes:

Mini Alphabet
Cardstock
Clusters
30 Unique Elements
16 Papers
Full size Glitter Papers
Quickpages
WordArt

Plus on top of that I have put it on sale until the end of the month.  The cost is $8.99 - and you can get all of these fabulous items for $6.29.  What a steal.  If you bought them all seperately in the store you would pay over$13.50.  So head on over to my store and pick up this great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment