Monday, February 6, 2012

Two New Creative Teams Members joining JMC Designs

I want to introduce to you 2 new members of my team...we are growing slowly, but these ladies to an amazing job.


First up is Laure aka Joyeuse Pagaille


I’m Laure aka Joyeuse Pagaille. I’m french, but my family and I are living in Djibouti since august 2010. We will be back at home in July, this year!  I’m a mother of 4: a 16 years old boy, and three daughters (12, 8 and 5). My husband is in the army. That’s the reason why we are in Djibouti. 


and this is
Chika


Hi... My name is Chika. I’m from Indonesia. I’m a mom of 2 kids.
I love reading, traveling and recently digi-scrapping. I’ve been digi-scrapping for the past one year. But I start digi scrapping seriously for the past one month and my preference style is clean and clutterbug.


1 comment: